Thursday, June 19, 2008

Whooohah!

As a tradition when I awaken from a 4 hour sleep session in the morning, which by most accounts is considered a nap, I love to play "The Sun" -Ghostface ft. Slick Rick, RZA and Raekwon to get the day going! So as I lethargically raise from the dead I mosey to the computer stomach slightly growling, now I'm usually not a breakfast person unless I'm trying to get something in my tank, trying to sober up from a night of bad choices and regrets but when I heard that Wooohah.com did a blurb on me, I immediately got hungry as hell (their banner has the Roscoe's 2 piece and a waffle combo in the heading...nice!) So before I even read the piece, to start my day I two stepped to the bodega and bought some aged, over priced Eggo's, some bird,... came home and got busy! While woofing down my chow I took a second to enjoy the write up about yours truly and realized how blessed I' am! Check the write up here! Good lookin' Scott. Bless up.

No comments: