Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Smug


" I usually don't do this but,... keep the party going"! - D.L. Hughley, in his explanation of why Jesus was Black and how he kept the party going by turning water into wine! Hilarious? Yes, but also a quite fitting way of doing things especially for me when I do things for the "love". Let me explain. A cronie of mine asked me to do a logo for him and at that exact moment I would usually cringe and make a face like I had a serious case of the "Bubble Guts" (because I hate doing logo's) but to the contrary I was relieved because I knew he would give me free range to make it do what it do! Under the moniker "Smug" my brethren simply said he wanted a logo with a tiger and some next millennium styling to it, i live in the future so I immediately felt at home with this piece. I challenged myself to mix the organic fluidity of nature and the structural confinements of rigid angular text and came up with the sickest logo I've ever done. So I simply did what Jesus would do, make it happen. Check  it out...and keep the party going! 

Click Image For More Details!


No comments: